|Product Type:||Night Dress|
|Size:||S,M,L,XL,XXL (All can be Customized)|
|Payment:||30% Advance Deposit, the rest 70% upon BL copy or LC at sight|
|Shipping time||25-30Days after advance payment paid|
|Supply Type||OEM Service|
|The standard export paper carton is 45*45*60cm,|
|Thanks for Posting your Requirement
Africa Yellow Pages Online
If you are not Verified Buyer then Please Verify Your Email to get Quotes from Verified Suppliers.
Thanks for Reporting Error in Listing of on Africa Yellow Pages Online
Our Technical Team will review the Information and will Rectify the Error as Soon as Possible.
|Thanks for Reply.
Your Reply is Sent to the Seller.
|Thanks for Review.
Your Review is Sent to the Seller.